Installed DJM 5", Beltech rear sway bar and, DJM front sway bar links.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ok let me start off by saying this took me around 5 hours to do. 2 of those hours was on the drivers side rear sway bar bushing bolt's. Those assholes stripped and were almost impossible to get to. I ended up cutting the bushing and most of the bracket off in order to get to the bolt.

Mostly everything else went smoothly. It was a little of a pain to get the front sway bar to line up with the new end links.

I had some QA1 10-500 springs for my coils for a while now. The ride was mediocre at best. Pretty bouncy and they didnt get me as low as I wanted. After I put in my new 500 lb speaker box it was bottom out city, so they had to go. These 5" DJM coils ride very smooth I still bottom out but not as much. That is to be kinda still expected though since my equipment in the back, at least with these coils I can buy helper bags and put an end to that issue. They got me just as low as I wanted. I swear my front is some how higher now but I know its not true. Im sitting at 33 1/4" all the way around.

With the new rear sway bar and front end links this thing floats now. I used to be able to feel every crack in the road but now thing have drastically changed. (Side Note I broke one of the rear sway bar end link bolts while installing the rear sway bar, so im rolling on only one side of the bar bolted down.) Still handles like a peach. I would describe the turning now as more of a boat feel. It is really smooth. The front end links helped my turning so much. My power steering pump now longer sounds like its about to shit itself when I make a turn.

So over all after the bolts pissing me off for so long I am very happy with the way it turned out. O ya and THE 24's ARE BACK ON!!! Im so glad they are back.

When I started the day
005-5.jpg

The bushing/bracket I had to butcher.
006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

Old vs new.
009-5.jpg

The DJM's maybe longer but they are about an 1" lower
010-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

DJM front links
016-1.jpg

017-3.jpg

Rear
018-2.jpg

I swear the front is higher but it measured even.
019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

The broken bolt :(
022-2.jpg

Happy camper
023-2.jpg

Last edited:

ghost

Reaction score
looks good bro! you running the trailing arm kit? or just the endlinks?

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sick. You should paint your chrome lips white to match. MOB wanted me to do it on my 26s but I wanna go white spokes w/ chrome lip. Would look good on yours.

162eya.jpg

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Rear is 5" coils ,shock extenders, and drop shocks. I dont even have the end links for the rear. It seems im gonna have to buy some though since I broke a bolt.

ghost

Reaction score
damn tthat altima is sick! and where did ya find your front endlinks and the rear sway bar?

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Looks sick. You should paint your chrome lips white to match. MOB wanted me to do it on my 26s but I wanna go white spokes w/ chrome lip. Would look good on yours.

162eya.jpg

Man ive thought about it but im just worried it will come out tacky. I think I would rather have all black. Ive got to get the bumper painted on this ***** before anything else color wise.

That car is sick but it might just not look right on an an suv.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

damn tthat altima is sick! and where did ya find your front endlinks and the rear sway bar?

Got them both from members on here. The front endlinks were new for $30 shipped and I just picked up the sway bar used for $90 shipped.

ghost

Reaction score
hell of a deal.. i need to do somethin to my susp asap. the ride is still pretty bad. just cant get myself to bite the bullet on the rear hardware.

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Just gotta wash that turd. I supposed to rain like 2 times this week. :( The yukon needs a wax really bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar