Input on speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I have a stock cd player and everything else is stock I'm sure but I would like to upgrade speakers. It seems that just the front doors work best and everything back I'm unsure of. What kind of speakers do ya'll recommend for a stock cd player. I don't need anything fancy just want speakers that sound good and work also I'm unsure of the sizes I need.

Xypher

I Like It Loud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really depends on your budget. I just bought some kickers for the front and rear doors and they sound pretty good to me. A lot of people I've noticed like using Rockford Fosgates prime speakers, which are also fairly inexpensive. All 4 doors will use 6.5" speakers, but some managed 6.75". Just be aware of the depth, or you won't be using your windows!

loho16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Rockford Fosgate Prime. I loved them. I had an aftermarket headunit with 4 door speakers and one JL W6 in the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10