Ideas for a replacement center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will need to get my enspection camera to see if i blocked them vents it's been so long
when i did this console in mine.

2doorfiend

Reaction score
I have no idea what i just read... But i REALLY like the look of those obs escalade consoles, i will be scouring the junk yards near my house tomorrow :0

Reaction score
Here's the one I just picked up for $50 bucks. Was a mess but cleaned up pretty good. Had to throw some suede in a two tone color. Did the headliner and upper console as well. Just need to do my seats but can't find time to do it. I do upholstery so I'll get it done eventually. Here's pics of my console. If anyone needs a console I can help find one, clean, color match, in any color combination with any materials for a fee plus shipping.

what is the application on this?
I need one shoot me a price

stretch28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
help

I have a 2000 cadillac escalade and need a middle consol. Can anyone help me out please?

2doorfiend

Reaction score
Just went down to the junk yard and found WAY more denalis/escalades than i thought i would. Quite a few good parts! I could probably piece together a full console, it looks like i found every part! (Not all grey) but if you're going to clean it up and repaint it then it shouldnt matter! Im in anchorage, alaska. So if anyone is up this way i could probably help you out!

CARDAWGS97HOE

Reaction score
what is the application on this?
I need one shoot me a price

Sorry for the late reply but if you still need one I suppose it would be somewhere around $300-$500 in a color of your choice and it would depend on the purchase price because some of these wrecking yards are getting a bit wiser when it comes to these consoles. I just happened to get lucky on this one.

Dust

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a write up on how to do the console swap?

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take out old console, put new one in. Very little modifications needed. If I recall correctly I bent the one bracket that is welded to the floor and changes out the bottom vent to redirect it around the longer console.