I want to see your Tool Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Waitaminutehere, how’s your Snap-On dealer supposed to send his kids to Harvard if you keep buying those Husky boxes?
I am a Mac Tool box guy myself or a Matco and even an ICON box, which is owned by Snap On. But I would want to have just one lower cabinet and to accommodate the tools from the two top boxes, that bottom box would need to be 2 feet wider than what I currently have and then I lose storage space for the floor jack, floor ramps, jack stands....etc.
Plus, the one big bottom box and the two matching top boxes, side by side, actually work just fine. The tool cart saves steps and it all just WORKS. The top drawer of the bottom box, the one with all the chrome sockets and ratchets in it, is maxed out with the weight. When I open it to grab a socket and ratchet and extensions, I grab and shut it. I do not leave that drawer hanging open.

I waited till the boxes were on sale at Home Depot and then added my military discount on top of that and paid around $640 for all three boxes. They stay put and I do not move them. They do what I need them to do. When I retired from the shops, I sold my Snap On boxes and most of my tools but knew I would still work on at least my own stuff and have bought only what I felt I needed since then. Now, I work on other vehicles and have accumulated what I now have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo