I want to see your Tool Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
same here. lime green would make me go nuts tho..

Rsymons, nice setup. nice and organized, cant stand when shit is everywhere.. i think the slots in the tabletop would drive me crazy and to shit falling in between em.

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just got tired of havin all my wrenches in drawers. I should just cover the bench top with a piece of plywood.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
snappy Kra series Box

Attachments

• CIMG0056.jpg
    CIMG0056.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 141
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
heres a couple teaser pics until i get the other 2 boxes on and put together :) cant tell i like orange and black eh?? haha

Canuckian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice box AtomicHoe....exact same setup and color I want. Only problem is that there's no MAC dealers anywhere near me :bawl: ....only one snobby Snapon dealer that won't talk to you unless you spend $1000/month.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn that suckks. You know what you should try? go to Mactools.com or whatever it is, find all the tools you want on a list then fax it to a number ill give you. Its for the Student Tech Program which entitles you to 50%off basically everything. once you faxed it over, someone will call you, tell them that your a student at Wyotech or a big tech school around you and they will ship everything out to you. They dont need any more evidence then you saying you belong to a school.. Its bad ass, i bought 15grand worth of tools, but in reality i now have over 30+gs worth of tools. its like buying a box and getting every damn thing in it for free! hope this helps man.

My other box is being delivered tomorrow! yayy ahah And my whole toolbox setup was about 6grand with the discount.. hellofadeal if you ask me

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grew up having a shop at my dads place then i moved to atlanta and i had to gather up all my tools and my toolbox and shove it in a closet :( haha one day i'll have some sweet setups like you guys. Mines just a good ol ball bearing craftsman.

fff18fdb.jpg

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
here she is all done.. I need to get a big power strip and light for the top box. But i love it. all the boxes are on one single key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts