I suspect i have a bad BCM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed300r

Reaction score
Some of the symptoms I am having on my wife's 04 tahoe are draw on battery, weird symbols on DID, driver door window and lock switches inoperable, radio won't turn off when driver door is open, speedometer and tach work but oil pressure, temp, battery, fuel not working at times. Interior lights sometimes won't work. I suspected it to be a bad BCM. Went to the pick your part and found a used one with somewhat the same options and same year. I was able to find 2 of them. But mine has a pink square on it and the two I got have a green square. SO I put one of them in and went through the 30 min learn process. First one would not work in my tahoe at all. The second one worked. Drivers door switches worked. No weird symbols displayed on DID. Everything ok. Well so I thought. Now battery drain is worse and mirrors tilt down at the rear tires when put in reverse. Lol. My question is what are some diagnostic processes I can check. I've pulled the BCM and looked under magnifying light to ensure no broke solder. Other than that I'm lost as last years Easter eggs. Please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts