I need your help! First time lifter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattss90

Reaction score
i just got my 96 2 door about a month ago. ive chosen to get a 6" bds (bought and installed for $2400. sounded like a deal to me, but im a n00b) lift but still too uncertain on the wheel size. anyone have recommendations? im thinking 20x12" Fuel hostages with 33" nitto mud or trail grapplers. im getting that those wheels are too big/wide.... or, that they are just right from people, but I wanna know from all you tahoe guys. my buddies arent into this kind of stuff so i need help! maybe show me a couple of pictures of your own tahoe to help me out!

PS...
Ive researched that size and rim specifically and it seems like it would fit into the wheel well. but im not sure. its got a -44mm offset. will this fit without modifications or spacers?

thanks in advance guys!

heres some pics of the wheels and tires.

Screen Shot 2015-01-02 at 9.31.24 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-01-02 at 9.30.57 PM.jpg

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I iz old school and run small wheels. From the sounds of it that set up would be ok...but again I cannot confirm.

I run x8 and x9 wheels with 4.5" back spacing with 35" tires without issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo