I need this center cap, HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I gave it a quick search for ya this morning but wasn't sure about it!

heatonsbodyshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi my name is Brian. I live in Bedford, IN and I'm having the same problem. I have 3 and need one. Give me a call at 812-508-5740 and maybe we can work something out.
Or you can send me your number and I can call you. Thanks!

heatonsbodyshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time finding this center cap. The only info on the back of the wheel is "American Luxury Coach" and a part number (i guess) for the wheel. Can anyone tell me the name of this wheel or point me in the right direction?
Jason give a call about center caps 812-508-5740 ask for brian

heatonsbodyshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 3 that you need. or i'm willing to buy yours. please email/call, reply w/your number and I'll call you. Thanks so much. Will be waiting to hear from you one way or the other.

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
I have 3 that you need. or i'm willing to buy yours. please email/call, reply w/your number and I'll call you. Thanks so much. Will be waiting to hear from you one way or the other.

have you tried sending him a pm? he hasn't been on here since 10/14 and may have his email notifications turned off but if you pm him he might get an email to check it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukon DRL

Latest posts