Correct lug nuts, size and/or GM part numbers…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MissyRoseTahoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Purchased a set of 2015-2020 22” Yukon/Sierra/Escalade rims (machine face) for my 2013 Tahoe.

• The current open-ended, standard lugs sit behind the center cap of the rim (and are not visible with the cap on), today; however, the lugs for the new rim are exposed/closed-ended and sit beside a smaller center cap.
  • That said, I am assuming I need a closed-ended lug; however, I have no idea of the size or any associated GM part numbers.
  • I called the local dealer, and they could not tell me, based on the GM rim part number.
  • Does anyone have a a.) GM part number of a closed-ended lug and/or b.) measurements for the correct lug for the new rim…?
  • A machine finish would be great (1st choice), followed by either a polished finish (2nd choice), then chrome (3rd choice).
The two OEM GM part numbers for the new rim are: 19301161 20939954

Thanks…

OP
OP
MissyRoseTahoo

MissyRoseTahoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...

I called the local dealer, again, today after having a thought---I found a used 2017 Yukon Denali with those exact rims, presumably from the factory (19301161 or 20939954), and I asked him to tell me what lugs came with those rims, when new. He gave me part number 19302059, which is a stainless lug.

That said, I realize the offset and backspace and width of the 22" rim are different than the current 20" set-up; however, can I assume that the hub & studs on my 2013 Tahoe are the same setup on the 2017 Yukon--meaning, if the hub & studs are the exact same measurements on both vehicles, then the new 22" rim will bolt right up to my 2013 Tahoe, and the lug part number the dealer gave today will tighten/torque down correctly...?

Not sure if I'm overthinking this...Thanks.

Reaction score
I used Mcgard spline drive lug nuts 65315 on my newer wheels, but in black chrome. They're a bit pricey, but they have like a built in swivel conical washer part that comes in contact with the wheel.

My wheels are a bit recessed where the lug nut goes, basically a hole about half the length of the lug nut. Using a standard 22mm or 3/4" lug nut made the socket come real close to touching the sides of this hole unless you use a thin walled socket. My wheels are black in this area and I didn't want to chance messing up the finish in this area so I went with the smaller diameter "splined" style lug nuts.

Check out this page from Summit Racing https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mcg-65315

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LBZYUKON

Latest posts