I need this center cap, HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonconway5

Reaction score
I am having the hardest time finding this center cap. The only info on the back of the wheel is "American Luxury Coach" and a part number (i guess) for the wheel. Can anyone tell me the name of this wheel or point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• 20130827_130209.jpg
    20130827_130209.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 93

Screwd up 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure the center cap is what came with the wheel and the chevy emblem was stuck over it. I did this to a set when I was younger.

Take one of the other wheels off and look at the number on that cap. Try that. If that doesn't get you anywhere, just call up American Luxury Coach. Im sure they can get you another or point you in the direction to find one.

OP
OP
jasonconway5

jasonconway5

Reaction score
Im sure the center cap is what came with the wheel and the chevy emblem was stuck over it. I did this to a set when I was younger.

Take one of the other wheels off and look at the number on that cap. Try that. If that doesn't get you anywhere, just call up American Luxury Coach. Im sure they can get you another or point you in the direction to find one.

Theres no number on the cap, but i'll give them a call.

Screwd up 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheels look like PCW (panther wheels) model EMR 208...the cap is different tho. They also were associated with Incubus wheels I think.

Screwd up 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen them over the years. A lot of wheels mfg make ones similar to others so who knows what brand the actually. The cap does look very similar to Incubus brand style.

OP
OP
jasonconway5

jasonconway5

Reaction score
ALC said it was a brand named Carusi, but been outa biz awhile now. So now I gotta find which wheel it is by them and find the cap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick