I guess it's time for my build thread, retroactive....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wendal

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a couple weeks... any update on how you are liking the headers???
Loving them. Definitely more responsive and more low end power. I seem to even get better step down response at highway speed to pass. Loving them. Not ridiculously loud either since I kept my cats and my doors have sound padding. I'm glad I did them. Now trying to figure out my next mod.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loving them. Definitely more responsive and more low end power. I seem to even get better step down response at highway speed to pass. Loving them. Not ridiculously loud either since I kept my cats and my doors have sound padding. I'm glad I did them. Now trying to figure out my next mod.

Nice! You have a Black Bear tune yet....? [emoji16]

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I already have a Black Bear tune. And they told me that shorties would not warrant a retune. However, I'm going to do a capture and send it anyway lol.

Good call.

Lew from Diablew did my custom tune for me and after the shorties I had him redo my tune as well and he said it definitely made a difference.

I would ask Blackbear to give you some more details on what ended up changing in your tune... just for curiosity sake.

Maybe Lew was just making me feel good or maybe he really did see a difference... I can't imagine he would have any reason to piss on my leg and tell me its raining... after all, it's not like he sold me the headers.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stick on chrome and spraypaint. Guess it fits the regency trim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65