Hummer H2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything I can mud/snow with and beat up/scratch with tree branches and bend running boards with is my preference. But if you scratch my door in a parking lot I will full on Sha-sizzzaa you ala coach Hynes

06d0a65cf4ed5ea793ba83db1d929464.jpg

xFuZzYx

IASCA Car Audio World Champion
Reaction score
If you get that hummer for the love of god please take the cockstars off of it, those are the ugliest wheels ever made and EVERYBODY has them lol. In NC it has gotten to the point that me and my friends have a bit of a running joke that we say every time we see them,

"Do you know the easiest way to tell if someone is still in high school and that they are only worried about trying to impress their friends? They have KMC Cockstars and nitto mud crapplers with only a leveling kit on their truck."

The worst part is, its almost always true from my experience!

*** Side note: If you are running KMC rockstars on your truck and you like the wheels a lot then more power to you, don't take my comments too personally or seriously. Its just getting really old going to local truck shows or truck meets and EVERYBODY 18 and younger has the EXACT same wheels and tires as each other... Like damn, have some originality and do something to stand out from the crowd... It's so bad around here that there was one meet that I went to and there were only like 12 trucks there and 6 of them, literally half of the trucks there, all had cockstars and mud crapplers lol. ***

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Before I got my Tahoe I was set on getting a white Hummer H2, like really set on getting one....never test drove one but the way the windshield is, it's a big air dam. Plus the mpg sucks IMO. They look cool but are in no way practical for driving 250+ miles a week :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia