How to fix a half blown speaker!! Ha ha ha!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share with you guys my version of making a half blown speaker sound like brand new!! ha ha ha!!
It's adjustable too, just crank down on the screws to put more pressure on the surround and cone, just like putting a finger on it and pushing down, this speaker sounds great now just like all the rest of the factory speakers!!

Attachments

• Bose.jpg
    Bose.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 134

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ghetto Innovation! :roflbow:

I may be getting rid of my Bose speakers as soon as I do my system. I'll let you know.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed ghetto but works great!! Yes, keep me in mind when you swap out your Bose stuff!!

07Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you serious Clark??? I cannot believe that there is no one on the forum that has some bose speakers that they could sell to you uber cheep.

SQNALI

Reaction score
I have 2 factory center console bose subwoofers, 2 front 6.5" midwoofers, 2 front a-pillar tweeters, 2 rear 5 1/4"s and both d-pillar twiddlers - none of which crackle/blown/etc. Hell I have an extra Y91 Bose amp if your interested. Make offer for whatever......

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can also use speaker adhesive, and glue the backside of the surround for a torn surround.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigstu516