How low can I go and keep Autoride and self leveling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emilime75

Reaction score
I've searched but, the interwebs is full of contradictions.

2005 Suburban LT 2wd with factory Autoride and self leveling in the rear. Currently have Belltech spindles in the front and MaxTrac coils and relocators in the back along with modified sensor rods. This resulted in about a 1.5/2.5 drop front and back. I'd like to go lower.

I've got keys for the front that I haven't put on yet so, I think I'm covered on the front. My real question is with the rear. How/what can I do to get another 2-3 inches of drop in the back but still keep the factory Autoride AND self leveling? Is that even possible?

I have not done the free travel mod yet, but, obviously, I will have to. Wheel/tire combo is 22x9 with 285/45/22's.

Thanks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've searched but, the interwebs is full of contradictions.

2005 Suburban LT 2wd with factory Autoride and self leveling in the rear. Currently have Belltech spindles in the front and MaxTrac coils and relocators in the back along with modified sensor rods. This resulted in about a 1.5/2.5 drop front and back. I'd like to go lower.

I've got keys for the front that I haven't put on yet so, I think I'm covered on the front. My real question is with the rear. How/what can I do to get another 2-3 inches of drop in the back but still keep the factory Autoride AND self leveling? Is that even possible?

I have not done the free travel mod yet, but, obviously, I will have to. Wheel/tire combo is 22x9 with 285/45/22's.

Thanks

with my custom kit you can go 5 inches in rear wiht no issues.

if youw atn to keep autoride here you go (ive done this set up also)
front 2 inch drop spindles
front keys
front camber kit
rear my custom 5 inch kit which includes
spohn panhard bar
my custom springs
shock extenders
trailling arm relocators
new endlinks
and new bumpstops for free travel mod

1075 shipped

OP
OP
E

emilime75

Reaction score
Like I said, I'm good on the front. As far as the rear goes, does that keep the self leveling, as well?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My springs
Rear djm hardware kit with bumpstops for.free.travel.mod
Rear djm shock extenders
Rear spohn Panhard bar
615 shipped

underground ben

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do i modify ur autoride sensor rods where i can lower the back of my tahoe a little. And what it the free travel mod

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do i modify ur autoride sensor rods where i can lower the back of my tahoe a little. And what it the free travel mod

My links you can cut and screw back into caps.

Free travel mod is cutting the bracket. If you google tahoe free travel mod you will see pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jethro779