How does your gmt800 truck look right now ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
I love those new rims, what'd you get them for? I don't think anyone's making replicas yet...
Yeah they make replicas, these actually are. I bought them used off a guy with brand new toyo tires for $900

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Wow quite the deal! I got my rims cheap, spent more on tires haha.
He said "I used mag wheel cleaner on them and messed up the finish". I though it was just on top of the clear coat when I looked at them so I took a chance. Turns out it was burning through the clear. So I'm gonna have to have them all refinished but I'll still come out ahead over buying new

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

bassgas

Reaction score
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/d4384d37ced4ffb968b0ec95695fa1cd.jpg[/IMG
2004 Yukon XL was all stock till I got on here. Replaced Bose radio added back up camera added 300 watt Polk speakers removed running boards mud flaps and removed sticky ass chrome door edging from doors and lift gate. Added riveted fender flares getting ready to wire wheel frame and spray undercoating have diodes to do 6 light conversion ordered led fog lights. Wanting to add leds to turn brakes a side markers. Just not sure what all I need love the looks of the switchbacks. Looking st ordering Black widow muffler too just not sure which one mine has center entrance but has 2 coming out the back going into 1 pipe. Then small lift upgrade brakes and ????????????????????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo