How about this one? LMFAO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it way more then the other one. Mileage is kinda high at 126k but if it was well maintained you should be ok.

Los

Reaction score
Great price. If all checks out I would jump on it in a heartbeat.

Just give the rear an extra solid lookover. :naughty:

OP
OP
M

martini3159

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mileage is high bro...can't you find something lower?
These trucks in the color and model I want are not easy to find lol Just got to the dealer and they said it sold yesterday, a waste of 2 hours of my time. If anybody knows of a 07-09 LTZ in the brown color with black interior, please let me know! Must be local, maximum 2 hours away (I'm in Old Bridge, NJ). Thanks

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These trucks in the color and model I want are not easy to find lol Just got to the dealer and they said it sold yesterday, a waste of 2 hours of my time. If anybody knows of a 07-09 LTZ in the brown color with black interior, please let me know! Must be local, maximum 2 hours away (I'm in Old Bridge, NJ). Thanks

Check out automotiveavenues.com
They don't have one in the color you're looking for right now but they do get new inventory in all the time.
I brought my 10 Denali XL there back in July and they usually have a nice selection with decent mileage. I was originally looking for a 10+ suburban and ended up finding a denali for less than most of the burbans I found. (28k with 79k on the clock)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts