Houston TX area GMC Dealer recommendation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkierMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Yukon, any contact recommendations and why would be helpful in my search. I am located in SW Houston.

The dealer in my part of town does not listen well to what we have asked for and the manager/sales person back and forth pressure tactics are not working for me.

68 Grand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Since I don't know exactly what level of Yukon you are looking for, I'm just going to give you an example. I searched Cars.com for SLT models of Yukon XLs within 75 miles of a Houston zip code. The cheapest was $58k for a 2WD. Then I found this:

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/Vehicl...kon_XL-4WD_4dr_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2919657323

A 4WD at Laura Buick GMC in Collinsville IL for $55k.

In other words, go have a look at Laura's inventory for the specific model of Yukon you're searching for. I'll bet that it would be worth the flight or delivery cost to buy from them. There's others here who have worked with them before.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SkierMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've looked at Laura am hesitant because I would lose the trade ability and not be able to drive the vehicle prior to purchase to check for buffeting since it would be delivery. Is there a contact at Laura that anyone recommends?

OP
OP
S

SkierMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Purchased a 17 Denali from Covert in Austin, a very pleasant experience. $9k off sticker no questions, and $4.5k more on the trade than what the best deal in Houston was willing to give. Highly recommend.

OP
OP
S

SkierMan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I inquired with Beck & Masten, and had recommended them in the past, but will now recommend Covert. Straight forward and transparent dealing, $4k more off sticker, and $4.5k more on trade site unseen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76