High Beams, Low Beams & Fog Lights 2016 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

asmartin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, my husband changed them out today. The high beams and low beams and now my check engine light is on!!! I know these vehicles are smart, would changing the factory lights out cause the check engine light to come on?

Bigboychi

Reaction score
Well, my husband changed them out today. The high beams and low beams and now my check engine light is on!!! I know these vehicles are smart, would changing the factory lights out cause the check engine light to come on?
Nope

blackopsiisuks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OSRAM Sylvania has a sweet light bulb finder tool for about every make and model. Write down the bulb type per their chart then find the bulb(s) you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billium39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased from Vanquish and I don't suggest it to anyone! The low beams I bought work fine but I had problems with other lights I bought and I'm going on 3 months now and still dealing with the worst customer service I ever dealt with. TERRIBLE COMPANY! VLED on the other hand, I had ordered fog lights from and they wouldn't fit due to some odd housing issue, but they were very helpful with trying to fix the issue, ended up that we couldn't get it done, but I kick myself I didn't end up buying my hid thru them.

niely

Reaction score
I purchased from Vanquish and I don't suggest it to anyone! The low beams I bought work fine but I had problems with other lights I bought and I'm going on 3 months now and still dealing with the worst customer service I ever dealt with. TERRIBLE COMPANY! VLED on the other hand, I had ordered fog lights from and they wouldn't fit due to some odd housing issue, but they were very helpful with trying to fix the issue, ended up that we couldn't get it done, but I kick myself I didn't end up buying my hid thru them.

check out black flame customs vendor site or https://blackflamecustoms.com/ they do some legit work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts