HID kit Recomendations??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a GOOD aftermarket HID upgrade kit for the headlights?

Also, how hard was the install? Did you have to pull the lights out to do the install?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, you have to pull the headlights, but it seriously takes no time at all, and worth it...plug and play, look at Xenonworx.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from one of the members/vendors on another forum.

JazeJeff
www.shopcustomcreations.com

I got the 6000k set and think the color is awesome. They have a slight blue to them, but look more like a bright white.

As far as installing them, didn't go as far as removing the entire headlight.

On the passenger's site you can get access by removing the air filter.
On the drivers side, I think its the windshield wiper fluid that you move out of the way and then just pull back the black liner and the bulbs are right there.

revbuilder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone else with there idea of the best HID kit for the 07-09 tahoe's I am looking to buy a kit this week for mine, Thanks for the help

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VVME.com....the website seems cheap which gives u a weird vibe. But these HIDs look really good! The kit is a plug and play and you can get them for around 100 bucks. I have them on my yukon....The reason they sell them for cheap is cus they are the old balast technology...only difference is they are a little bigger and heavier, but who cares you dont see them any way! Ill post pics later of mine....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881