HID Ballast Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genesis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, So I own a set of the TYC 4300K HID Headlights (the ones the guy on ebay sold forever.) Recently I have been having an issue with one of the lights turning on, or more accurately the drivers side. It will always turn on when the truck is shut off but once the truck is runnning it will not. I KNOW, it is not the wiring to it, and its not the bulb. Trust me, hours of headaches have gone into diagnosis along with mechanic buddies so we know its the ballast. My question is have any of you found replacement ballasts for these lights that arent $200. Also I did try an ballast that I thought would work and its didnt...does anyone know if the XLD# is the descriptive(model) number of these lights?

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got ddm tuning kits in my tahoe, my regal and my girls navigator, no problems what so ever and love em :)

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Have you contacted TYC by any chance? They carry a lifetime warranty, hopefully they will cover it.