Hi All! I'm buying a 2011 tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Debonair

Reaction score
Still loving this thing. I was trying to find info on the color but cannot find much other than being extremely uncommon and only avail to order Jan-March of 11

Some info HERE on the models and other names for that color paint.

OP
OP
N

Nutro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. So there were 410 Tahoes built in this blue. Of that my LS was only around 136. I asked the person what number came with the G80 posi and 3.42 gears but our chat got disconnected when I was at work earlier. Hmm pretty neat.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear is high because it is unloaded. Designed that way for towing. Z87 is your suspension package, nice and simple and inexpensive to maintain.

19C is your exterior color and 19I is your interior color, ebony right?

K5L means you have the Enhanced cooling package with the engine oil cooler (KC4) and external transmission cooler (KNP).

OP
OP
N

Nutro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The rear is high because it is unloaded. Designed that way for towing. Z87 is your suspension package, nice and simple and inexpensive to maintain.

19C is your exterior color and 19I is your interior color, ebony right?

K5L means you have the Enhanced cooling package with the engine oil cooler (KC4) and external transmission cooler (KNP).

Very cool! Yeah the interior is dark/black on the bottom and light tan/shale on top. Kind of odd combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia