Hey guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boybadone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been frequenting this site for a about two months now since I have been in the market for a nbs tahoe or yukon. Well the time has come and I finally purchased a 2004 Yukon SLE. I have a feeling this is going to become a very expensive hobby as I already have a long list of modifications that I would like to attempt. One of the first things I would like to do is find a tutorial to replace the rear springs with TBSS air bags. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I believe norcal pioneered the idea. Thanks guys and sorry for a long first post.

PS I already removed the 22" wheels and would like to find a set of GM factory 20"s if anyone can help me out/ would like to trade.

Attachments

• my yukon with rims pass side.jpg
    my yukon with rims pass side.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
B

boybadone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Norcal

Does anyone know norcal? I tried to send him a pm regarding his TBSS rear airbags to tahoe/yukon swap but I do not have enough posts yet. Thanks

Jason

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is in his sig. Shoot him a text or email him.
You can call/text me 24/7 at 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about lowering. My name is Tony and i'm here to help you out, and yes 24/7 means just that. If you see the parts for less shoot me a email and I'll see what I can do.

OP
OP
B

boybadone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I just called Tony and he responded immediately and was extremely helpful.

Thanks again guys

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

I just called Tony and he responded immediately and was extremely helpful.

Thanks again guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978

Latest posts