help with a Esky or Denali console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
ok what is the deal with the esky and den consoles missing the rear cargo hatch? is this a common everywhere or has some JA just snatched up all the ones around here?

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about the Esky/denali rear cup holder door, its a common weak point on these consoles; even when they worked correct, they were easily stepped on while trying to exit the vehicle and broken.
Once they break a pivot point then this "rear cup holder door" became a loose obstacle on the floor and was often positioned in place loosely until it came loose and was chucked into the way back.
Only four of ten denali/esky consoles I've seen included the rear cup holder.
Only one of these was 100% complete(all rubber parts, unbroken rear cup holder, all latches and it even had the key under the top side rubber mat!)
They're out there , keep looking!
Tbruz

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
im guessing that is what gos there. i found one that the little tabs where not broken but the door was gone on it as well. its driving me up the wall lol can you post a pic of that piece so i know for sure what im looking for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy