Help Identifying Special Ordered 96 2 door Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

efkylecrx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so as you can see from my name I am a crx fanatic. here comes the hazing lol BRING IT!!!!! I wish honda made this type of glove box sticker.
I cannot believe there is so much info, I will get a picture of that asap and post cause I honestly dont know if icould figure that out by myself

OP
OP
E

efkylecrx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:emotions133: 95escahoe! its nice meeting people on here with so much knowledge. Thanks alot man!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Everything I see is factory build stuff with one exception. That master cylinder in not the original design. It is from a nbs tahoe. Someones idea which is just false hope.

dudeface

Reaction score
:gr_grin: wow, that is a major compliment! Thank you xana. What would the glove box codes tell you versus the vin? by the way for those of you that know hoe to read the vin number here it is 3GKEK18R6TG515534. From the research i have done i believe the color is Emerald Green? Please correct me if I am wrong.

p.s. if this is number two can you show me numero uno!!!

heres number 1................lol

peace

tahoenewrims030_zpsf7b24a12.jpg

tahoe20011_zpsbc16534d.jpg

tahoeaug2010094_zpsdb4d1b3b.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

mine has all the things you listed..........................the rarity IS the 2 door..................20% of tahoes made pre 2000 were 2 doors is the word on the street

peace

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
:gr_grin: wow, that is a major compliment! Thank you xana. What would the glove box codes tell you versus the vin? by the way for those of you that know hoe to read the vin number here it is 3GKEK18R6TG515534. From the research i have done i believe the color is Emerald Green? Please correct me if I am wrong.

p.s. if this is number two can you show me numero uno!!!

Hmm, seems you have a Mexican built hoe. Built June 16, 1996

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Being 2dr is rare in its own. The color is harder to find and roof console isn't rare

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman