Hello From Charlotte, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Welcome from Chicago, Steve! You will fit right in. Your experience and knowledge will be greatly appreciated and I'm sure all your video will peak interest from more than a few members!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Mine are 1 3/4. Have you gotten it tuned yet? If not, you really need to do that. Find an expierenced guy who knows what their doing. Makes a world of difference, and will really wake her up.

OP
OP
srs5150

srs5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine are 1 3/4. Have you gotten it tuned yet? If not, you really need to do that. Find an expierenced guy who knows what their doing. Makes a world of difference, and will really wake her up.

Tony - I have a Black Bear tune in the works. I am baffled that you are having such issues with 1 3/4. I think i read somewhere else where you've already checked your engine mounts. Forgive me if you already answered this but, have you had a shop look at it to see if they can work any magic? I think it sucks you have to sacrifice 4wd.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tony - I have a Black Bear tune in the works. I am baffled that you are having such issues with 1 3/4. I think i read somewhere else where you've already checked your engine mounts. Forgive me if you already answered this but, have you had a shop look at it to see if they can work any magic? I think it sucks you have to sacrifice 4wd.
I had two different mechanic look at the motor mounts, and both said they're good. I had maybe two other exhaust shops look at the y pipe to see if they could do anything, and I got two different answers, and both are expensive. So I'm going to leave it alone for now. I've already spent a ton of money, and I need a break from it right now. We're supposed to get 18" of snow on Tuesday too!

OP
OP
srs5150

srs5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony - I hear you loud and clear! Sometimes a break is just what you need. We got a massive storm here in Charlotte last night. Almost a full half inch of snow! Be safe when it gets up north to you!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tony - I hear you loud and clear! Sometimes a break is just what you need. We got a massive storm here in Charlotte last night. Almost a full half inch of snow! Be safe when it gets up north to you!
That's a lot for you guys! Yup, it's coming! I can hardly wait. I'm purging the system, so I have it running for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas