Hell Bent for Leather Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrJuanderful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking at Tahoes/Yukons,you know like, 10 years old and over 100k miles.
A lot of shot seats.

What are the options for fixing them so I look like a respectable citizen?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part is shot? Usually its just the bottom, few places online that sell the backs and bottoms or you can pay a shop to do it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a company online I found before, I can't remember the name of them, they have brand new skins to recover the seats. They even have videos on the website showing you how to do it.
Ok, Theseatshop.com Not positive thats the one I was thinking about. I'll keep looking.

Ya I think that is the one I was thinking of. Not super cheap but at least its a somewhat easy fix.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a company online I found before, I can't remember the name of them, they have brand new skins to recover the seats. They even have videos on the website showing you how to do it.
Ok, Theseatshop.com Not positive thats the one I was thinking about. I'll keep looking.

Ya I think that is the one I was thinking of. Not super cheap but at least its a somewhat easy fix.

I used theseatshop for my fronts. Looks OEM but feels much better. Great quality and customer service. I installed it myself. If you don't want to do it. It may be cheaper if an upholstery shop just replaced the panels that are worn. Others brands are katzkin and roadwire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo