Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't go extremely big with the Maggie, but any cam company should be able to help you pick out the right cam. Yes the 405HP Z06 is what Justin has in his truck. Not sure which cam we will run in the TBSS with the TVS1900.

OP
OP
Ducati18

Ducati18

Reaction score
After installing. I would have to go and get it tuned wright or it wil run like shxx right? Will it do good on daily driving? I just need new valve springs and thats it correct?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will need to get tuned for the cam you choose. Whether or not it will run like crap without a tune, depends on the cam you get. If you aren't sure which cam to get, I suggest calling cam companies and seeing what they suggest for your application.

I replaced springs and pushrods with my cam swap.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I love my longtubes, must have picked up a solid 20hp and 25tq. Smoothed out the powerband and it pulls at damn near any rpm, really runs up top now. I'd look at the dynatechs, stainless works, and AEM if you can find em. I was lucky to come across my AEMs for a really good deal, probably the best thing I've done to the truck besides the tune. Don't forget to buy some plug wires as the stockers might not handle the heat and closer proximity on aftermarket manifolds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavychevyvito