Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would go with LTs over shorties. The shorties are basically the same size as your stockers. Brand will depend on the $$$ you want to drop. I have the AEM LTs and love them, but they have a hefty price tag. Another good brand is the Dynatechs....

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hard to say since they went on at the same time as the cam install. Just looking at them, you can tell they are a lot more free flowing than the stockers.

new_parts.jpg

OP
OP
Ducati18

Ducati18

Reaction score
Sweet. Do you have a S/c? If so, what spec cam did you do? I was thinking about getting one.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I put the cam and headers on before the blower and was very happy with the performance especially on a DD. The Tahoe straight moved! The blower put it over the top and she runs like a ***** ape now, with over 575HP at the engine. I have yet to take it to the track or dyno yet, so this is just EFILive estimates (so take with a grain of salt).

Justin's Silverado SS has a Maggie and a Z06 cam with headers and he blows the Tahoe out of the water. It is a neck snapper making over 650HP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msheaner

Latest posts