Head Unit Replacement Recommendations for 2006 Tahoe LT w/Bose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Crutchfield is overpriced. Check amazon for that unit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

woytovich

Reaction score
Yes... but they offer EXCELLENT customer service and support. I have bought from themas well as other, less expensive places. In this case I think there are a lot of potential issues with the install and I'm LEANING towards going with Crutchfield. For something that is more straight forward, like a GPS, for example, I wouldn't.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
The install is easy. I used the Metra adapter, Metra steering wheel adapter and micro bypass all bought on amazon. If you can follow wiring directions you'll be fine. Im just always a big supporter of Amazon. I order off of it weekly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

woytovich

Reaction score
I'm all for do-it-yourself...

But how did you know which adapters etc to get? Not all of us are willing to put in the time to spec out all of this stuff on our own Crutchfield does that work for you in advance and is available for support through the process. If you spec it and get the wrong part you are S outta luck. If the parts from Crutchfield don't work, or if you simply don't like them, you can return them without any drama.

I understand they are more expensive, but SOMETIMES it is worth it.

mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artmumf