hd front...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cocotits

Reaction score
great thread!! hoe looks sick!

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

just buy the top bumper plastic man upper lip... bumper is the same just make sure u get the lil caps it has inside one on each side so plastic will sit good you need to lower ur bumper about 1.5/2inches more or less and i had sum brakets made and just welded bumper to place its simple...

right on man that answers a lot of my questions. these lil caps your refering to, what are they and do you remember part numbers. dont want to forget to order anything. gunna be fixing front end after crash and ordering parts next week or so. need to get my ducks in order.

so i can order all stock parts to replace bumper, brackets, outer braces, and frame brackets. and then just the upper trim cap for a 01-02 2500 HD. is that the only off part needed?

Cocotits

Reaction score
haha yea!

so i like how his whole front end is body color its sick.

but im curious to what you guys think( dont want to thread hack tho) about if it would look good with grille bumper all flat black with flat black wheels. or what you all think about maybe everything flat black except the steel bumper and that being body color.

those are my two diff directions.

OP
OP
B

bolsas

Reaction score
thanks for comments i got that tire cause i had in mind a 4/6 drop but in second thought just going to get a 2/3 do not want it to low after all so after drop ill prob add sum 40's it has 35's right now tall....

@ cocotits... dont have any part numbers man i just got top bumper lip and those 2 lil brakets where on the bottom of top plastic... i guess its just for support to plastic wont settle into bumper over time i guess... lol

ill see if i can get sum interior shots i have 2 15s kicker subs with low hertz box for those real low notes lol

Big Lew

Reaction score
Dude, that hood looks sick!! I've seen it on a few other Hoe's, but with that color combo, it really sets it off. Nice job! Keep the pics coming. I'm working on an 01 Yuk myself.

OP
OP
B

bolsas

Reaction score
headlight and bumper lights got em off a friend they dont have any brand or nothing on them and my friend dont know whats the brand sorry i cant help... just know they are clear i am guessing they can be tyc brand...

OP
OP
B

bolsas

Reaction score
sup peeps i added sum projector light today kinda like the look better they light up like a circle same as my fogs just need hids on my fogs...
2em1itx.jpg

24dmpop.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bb115