Harley Davidson Night Rod Special!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
To defend the radio equiped harleys, my dad had a Black 09 Streetglide in his collection once, and I loveddd that thing, I could ride it cross country so easily if I wanted to, pure comfort....I used to think the same as you, untill I rode it.

The Chopper in my Avitar is one of my Pop's choppers, he's got 3 choppers and a Screamin Eagle Harley. Funny shit was when I turned 18 and bought a GSX-R750, he told me I would kill myself..blah blah blah, now he has 4 bikes...

270.jpg

Those bikes look amazing. I would love to have one like that. My wife is a bike hater though. Always has been. My buddy was a big rider and we almost had her converted but then someone pulled in front of him and cut him off. He ended up T-boning the car and having to have hear the doc tell him he had 2 days to live. He's fine and doing well today but my chances of getting a bike pretty much all but disappeared on that day. :emotions122:

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasnt based towards your Pops Bro....just all these hardcore bikers that are into the whole violence scene...beatin the shit outta people, killin people..solving everything with violence...the true scum of the country...

anyways...onto a lighter subject...Does anyone use "Condor" Wheel Chocks?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Sons of Anarchy...good for a show...but cant stand that shit in real life...they are the kind of people that should be tortured to death slowly :) IMO

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
nah, i know it wasnt. i dont like the "gang" kind of bs either. i like the bike ur tryin to get. ive always been a big fan of Buells. crotch rocket with a harley incorporated in it :) and they sound badass

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, My Pop has a Buell X1 Lightning...its bad ass...I rode it after we got back from Reno...that thing is a Monster...loud as shit too lol...Its the only street bike that sounds like a Harley hahah...(go figure...it has Harley) :)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
please tell me your not gonna start with your BS again sooo early in the morning! :nono:

its ******* 4 in the afternoon *******. O thats right. YOur on specail people time, and I still have half a deck to build. We got the mounts in to to the wall and the big 4x8's all mounted up. Now the boring part of laying board, after board, after board. Then cut a big hole and drop a hot tub in. Wish it was my place we were working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10