Guess Who Is on Rims=]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true.. but usually people dont contradict themselves... why would you put go fast goodies and go slow goddies on the same car?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Not to be an ******* and steal your thread but can we all take a bow for 2drhoeon4s, and congratulate him on his sweet ass hoe.

OP
OP
Limited

Limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice I like it a lot! I also just put my 99 on 24s but it's lowered 2/4 check it out!

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14437

I checked you out man, looks good=] Keep it clean! Man I may need to find some 295's for the front and lift it back maybe an inch in the from to cut down on rubbing. But like I asked before, is there a way to cut the frame a lil to allow for more turning radius?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Not to be an ******* and steal your thread but can we all take a bow for 2drhoeon4s, and congratulate him on his sweet ass hoe.

Oh trust lol, I give credit where credit is due=]:Handshake:

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those rims look perfect on there. I love it. What kind of floaters does your friend have? That thing looks sick as well.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta say...always thought 24s looked to thug on obs but man...ur shit looks sick with that drop...don't lift it back up man. Find where it rubs and do what u gotta do....clean ride bro

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked you out man, looks good=] Keep it clean! Man I may need to find some 295's for the front and lift it back maybe an inch in the from to cut down on rubbing. But like I asked before, is there a way to cut the frame a lil to allow for more turning radius?

You prob can notch it out and cut a piece of tubing in 1/2 or take some angle iron or something like that and weld it in? Another option is to bag it out that's my next step!

OP
OP
Limited

Limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xBRANDONx: Those are actually Davin Black Talons or something like that lol, cant remember the name=]

97yukon: Thanks man, I like simple rims that have alot of class. These look good. If a 43 year old columbian woman tells you your truck is gorgeous, then I think its safe to say u have a good lookin whip=]

Da90: I don't know about baggin it just yet lol, maybe if I get sponsored=] But as far as notching the frame, how hard is it to actually cut it? What will i need or where will I need to go?

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xBRANDONx: Those are actually Davin Black Talons or something like that lol, cant remember the name=]

97yukon: Thanks man, I like simple rims that have alot of class. These look good. If a 43 year old columbian woman tells you your truck is gorgeous, then I think its safe to say u have a good lookin whip=]

Da90: I don't know about baggin it just yet lol, maybe if I get sponsored=] But as far as notching the frame, how hard is it to actually cut it? What will i need or where will I need to go?

It should not be to hard. I have seen guys do it when they bag their rides that way the tire rod will clear the frame but nothing for turning radius. You would need some like 2", 2 1/2 angle iron or some tubing to weld back in. Would for sure use atleast 3/8 inch think if not thicker. Just need a welder and torch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts