Got Some OBS respect yesterday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar story.. was pumping gas when an older gent rolls by in his gmt400 sierra. Backs up after passing me and asks what year it was. Said its a 2000.. he says he has a 2000 yukon but a different generation so then i explained the 00 obs situation.. then he asked how many miles. When I told him right under 300k he had to get out and look at my odo.

The clerk at the gas station asks me if i want to sell it yet. Every time.

My boss's son (the type who instead of fixing and maintaining a vehicle, just buys a new one) cant believe how many miles are on it either.

07SubLTZ

Reaction score
I too got a compliment on my 2 door the other day. Guy pulls up to the pump next to me and says that's one of the cleanest 2 doors he's seen in a long time, then he went on to tell me he works on these trucks all the time. Also I was at an intersection and a lifted bronco pulls up with a blondie in the passenger seat. She couldn't keep her eyes of my truck, I look over at her and she cracked a smile. Her man was pissed.