Got my HD hood and more goodies today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you order the hood from? I guess all the parts lol Part numbers would be cool to. I too want to do the HD Hood mod. I have my brother inlaw looking for a good used one for me. Parts are expensive up here in canada. It might be cheaper for me to get them shipped in from the USA. Oh and im with the rest where are the pics even if its just of them sitting on the livingroom floor.

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would also like to know where you got this hood from that is one hell of a deal. Also how much did you get the ss bumper for???

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
This is a Capa certified replacement part SKU: C130131Q and is on sale. $176.56 + shipping.

Here is the site: http://www.thepartsbin.com/catalog/...+matchallpartial&N=1588+4294962520+9975&Nty=1

replacement.gif

Replacement Hood - Primered Capa Certified Clearance
2001-2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD

HOOD, PRIMERED -- CAPA certified; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement hood; Covered by a 1-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Fits: New Body Style.
Finish: Primered
Type: Capa Certified, Clearance
Warranty: 1-year, Unlimited-mileage Warranty

Availability: In StockLive Help

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I would also like to know where you got this hood from that is one hell of a deal. Also how much did you get the ss bumper for???

SS Bumper info:

Part# 950-70143

Generation 6; Bumper Cover/Valance; Urethane;

List Price: $604.84

Sell Price:
$333.99

http://www.performanceparts4less.com/vehicle.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut