Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True.. But if you buy from a dealer, you would be paying a commyfornia sales tax..
YES, unless they meet you at the border or "say" they did, so unless their a stickler for rules they could just state it was sold at the border
my sister lives in Oregon, she came here bought the car they just put it was sold out of state on the paperwork and she drove it home

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How’d you manage to share pics?

I was trying to post hummer EV wheel’s yesterday. $800 which I thought was awesome, I’m just not in the market
I cheated, a lot. I think I just copied them from FB and then pasted them here, but I could have downloaded them and added them here.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cheated, a lot. I think I just copied them from FB and then pasted them here, but I could have downloaded them and added them here.
I only ask because my attachment button just simply isn’t there on this particular thread but I can post pics in other threads. I assumed the mods disabled it in this thread

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only ask because my attachment button just simply isn’t there on this particular thread but I can post pics in other threads. I assumed the mods disabled it in this thread
Wow that’s strange.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What are you using, phone or computer? Browser?

Anyone else missing this button, and is this the one you're missing?

1706234287472.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n