Good A/T Tire w/ Aggressive Sidewall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those terras look pretty dang sexy with the ltz rims. Any observations with them vs. the trail grapplers?

Thanks. The trail grapplers will dent your wallet more ($1000 versus $1400) and are fairly louder since they have bigger treads. I opted for the cheaper more quiet tires although I'm pretty jealous of the tread pattern the trail grapplers have.

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
How is the snow performance with the trail grapplers? About the same or worse than the terras? I'm thinking that I will need more all-terrain than offroading, but if they are the same performance wise, I may reconsider.

Last edited:

mcm1209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the cooper zeon on my previous truck. Rode great with no road noise at all. I went with the grapplers because of the sidewall but both tires are about the same in price also.

IMG_0025.gif

Beel25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cooper stt's look pretty nice. I was talked into getting the bfg ko tire when I replaced mine last then seen the stt and kinda wished I went that route.

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo at2. Best in market. You get what you pay for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879