Going back to stock - NBS rims/tires, drop kit, tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
grille will likely stay...PM me an offer. if i decide to get rid of that too its yours

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

drop kit is available...i just need to get a sec to take it off. anyone wanna help?? =)

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

SS cover is 350 + shipping =)

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
grille will likely stay...PM me an offer. if i decide to get rid of that too its yours

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

drop kit is available...i just need to get a sec to take it off. anyone wanna help?? =)

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

SS cover is 350 + shipping =)

you never pm'd me dude, i had a guy 2 hours from ATL who was gonna pick it up..

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much to have the drop kit shipped to 90620.. thanks.. lets get the ball rolling asap... and its a 3/4 drop correct? what all does that consist of... thanks..

ghost

Reaction score
would you be interested in swapping grills? ill pay the shipping? what else is left on your truck?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
send me pics of your [email protected]

i still have the drop and ss bumper cover. i apologize for not being here as often as i should. i had surgery on my foot and am having a 3rd shoulder surgery next week. a promotion at work has kept me busy.

i just need help getting the drop kit removed is all. the bumper cover shouldnt be too bad. after my surgery ill try to knock it out.

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i have the stock wheels and tires you want let me know

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

and you you be inteerested in just swapping bumpers ??

uncleiceberg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger,

are you parting with the vent caps? if so do you have a pic and price for me?

I'm interested in the bumper but I'm in Cali and with shipping I might as well buy new.

thanks.

iB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadracer6