GMC AT4X AEV edition in a yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy in my office just got a GMC pick up AT4X AEV. I wish they made this in a Yukon! If you have not seen it, google it!

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
Mall crawler AT4! Who is taking those big ass things on an actual trail? On the east coast you're ruining your paint job, maybe out west where its so wide open. I am sure it will eventually make its way over to Yukon/Tahoe if it sells well, which it probably will.

OEM's are taking over the after market and I hate it. Less comp, small business' ruined and record profits for the big corps.

Not only that, but customizing your ride used to be an expression of style and the individuals preference. Now someone just pays 20k extra and they go cos-play like some sort of tough guy/off-roader/superman.

Okay, enough ranting for this morning. It does look very nice, and I am sure its a great truck. I would even love to drive one with a flatbed on the back. I am just salty early mornings.

mscub4617

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Grandson hit my rear media screen with his toy truck, now it won’t turn off..
‘I need to have it replaced, does anyone have any info on getting a replacement?
part number/place to order one?

Thanks

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grandson hit my rear media screen with his toy truck, now it won’t turn off..
‘I need to have it replaced, does anyone have any info on getting a replacement?
part number/place to order one?

Thanks

Uh, wrong thread to post this in. Start a new post, and in the Electronics section.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built an AT4X AEV on the build and price and with the lighting and winch the price was over 70K. Hate to see the price of AEV Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660