GM Parts Direct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the consensus is that Im probably not going to be getting the parts in two weeks....uggh

on a lighter note, this donut I'm eating right now is delicious so at least i have that

Its a crap shoot.
But, at least that donut is keeping you happy. Hah, That made me laugh.

Well, I ordered the part on June 16 and just got the tracking number via e-mail. Expected delivery June 21. Shipping was 10 bucks. Hopefully I won't become one of the gmpartsdirect shipping nightmares I've been reading about. Seems to be going well so far.

Like I said, inconsistent
I'll keep my fingers crossed for yah

OP
OP
W

WiredLlama

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just an update to close out the thread.

I ordered the parts on Monday the 16th and they were on my doorstep Saturday morning, the 21st. $10.xx shipping for the GM transmission cooler kit.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used gmpartsdirect.com several times for different projects. Sometimes they are the Least expensive, even with shipping, other times not so. I have always been happy with their service. If they do not have it and it is on back-order they are good about informing you of the situation and asking if you still want the part. With the exception for a backorder item, it never seems to take more than a week from the time I order it and I get it.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've ordered many times from them and it's usually the cheapest and shipping didn't take too long. I guess its luck of the draw...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork