Giant water leak in my 16 Denali :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradac

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue in a 2019 suburban :( but original windshield not sure what is going on. the entire firewall is soaked every time it rains. Bought form carmax, who keeps saying they can't find the leak.

OP
OP
Short_Haul

Short_Haul

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue in a 2019 suburban :( but original windshield not sure what is going on. the entire firewall is soaked every time it rains. Bought form carmax, who keeps saying they can't find the leak.

Take it to a Chevy dealer and have them do a leak test on the windshield... there’s also a bunch of different possible sources for leaks, sunroof drains, shark fin antenna, upper door molding...

if you haven’t had it long then don’t let Carmax get away with not fixing it. Likely the whole carpet and underlay is soaked and getting moldy.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There should also be rain leak companies that can be used, maybe do a google search for your area. Some Dealers will use these companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts