Get a catch can before any mods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered one up from Catchcans.com

Thanks again guys!!

DRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Refer back to my post #369, just keep a eye on if any oil leaks all of a sudden show up.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't catch the oil leak issue??? what's up with that???

DRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Choo Choo,
I didn't expect a problem either, but it did happen.

FatDog,
Just read my post #369, I explained what took place over time and my resolution to solve the problem.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Choo Choo,
I didn't expect a problem either, but it did happen.

FatDog,
Just read my post #369, I explained what took place over time and my resolution to solve the problem.

Weird thing is, you seem to be the only one to Ive heard of to have an oil leak issue after installing your catch can and I've read a lot about them. I certainly didn't have an issue. Mine's working great, no leaks anywhere.

DRC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess I was the chosen one, and your special.

All I was doing was just giving a little heads up, if something like this happens to anyone, THAT'S ALL, no extra bull chit was nessary.

After I installed the breather the oil leaks stopped.
So please finger that one out.
If you can finger out what else might have caused this, please say something, besides that I'm the only one, and your special.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I was the chosen one, and your special.

All I was doing was just giving a little heads up, if something like this happens to anyone, THAT'S ALL, no extra bull chit was nessary.

After I installed the breather the oil leaks stopped.
So please finger that one out.
If you can finger out what else might have caused this, please say something, besides that I'm the only one, and your special.
Relax, no one's saying anything to put you down. We are ALL here to help. There was no extra ********. I have no idea what caused your oil leak but like people have mentioned before, you're the only one that has experienced an oil leak after installing a catch can that has been brought to light here in the forum. At least so far, but who knows? Thanks for the heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts