FS: Escalade/Denali Roof Rack for 00+ Tahoe or Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dh350twin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have seen these on ebay for 199.00 i will offer you that plus shipping if you can't find a buyer

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? i've never seen one on ebay for that cheap.

Me neither ... I paid $200 + shipping for mine off of CL. But it was 5-6 years old and the caps were scuffed and need to be repainted.

$200 is way too low, $400 is rather high, but to be fair new ones don't come up that often.

OP, good luck with the sale.

Dh350twin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i saw one on ebay the other day but it was red for 199.00,,,,i need a white one thats why i did not buy one and honestly it might have been the nbs style which could justify the price.good luck on the sale...wish i had the dough

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw one on ebay the other day but it was red for 199.00,,,,i need a white one thats why i did not buy one and honestly it might have been the nbs style which could justify the price.good luck on the sale...wish i had the dough

what you saw was a red caddy roof rack with a starting big of $199. The likelihood that it will SELL for that price is not good. And then you have another $55 in shipping and the fact that its almost 10 years old.

:Handshake:

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
Brand new my cost from the dealership is around $600 for everything the last time I bought one brand new, plus you got to get the caps painted still. I think $400 shipped is fair. Shipping is going to be about $50 probably. I will entertain all offers. So PM me if you got something in mind.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good price!

If they are 'like new' ... as in scuff free, no rust on the inside, and the cross rails slide easily, someone should jump on this deal.

:happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wrenchmaster