FS: Corsa Sport Exhaust for NBS 2002-2006 GMC/Cadillac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
BUMP for a great exhaust....WELL worth every penny....you will not be disappointed!!

It should go pretty quick especially with tax time just around the corner ;)

Thank you!

And I realized that I posted this at the worst time due to the holiday season and all. Everyone is going to be broke until taxes roll back, like you said. haha

ryansdv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't PM since this is my first post so I am just going to throw an offer out on here. Would you be willing to do $700 shipped? I am more then willing to pay before you ship just in case me being a new member makes you worried. Either way GLWS!

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
I can't PM since this is my first post so I am just going to throw an offer out on here. Would you be willing to do $700 shipped? I am more then willing to pay before you ship just in case me being a new member makes you worried. Either way GLWS!

Well, usually, regardless of your member standing, the buyer ALWAYS pays BEFORE the item is shipped. If you can do $750, It's a deal.

ryansdv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, usually, regardless of your member standing, the buyer ALWAYS pays BEFORE the item is shipped. If you can do $750, It's a deal.

$750.00 sounds good to me, I have been wanting this set up for awhile now. my email is ryan.devries (at) us.army.mil Let me know how you would like to be paid and I will get it out to you right away.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$750 shipped is a sweet *** deal and you will be more than happy with it...trust me ;)

bump for a stand up guy!

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
$750.00 sounds good to me, I have been wanting this set up for awhile now. my email is ryan.devries (at) us.army.mil Let me know how you would like to be paid and I will get it out to you right away.

E-mail sent! Pending sale!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

$750 shipped is a sweet *** deal and you will be more than happy with it...trust me ;)

bump for a stand up guy!

Thank you very much!

ryansdv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
E-mail sent! Pending sale!

I tried to pay but my work computer/internet is blocking the address. I will pay first thing when I get home from work tonight. Wanted to say thanks for the confirmation it was you that sent the email and not someone else who saw my post. Look forward to getting this on my YD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick