Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines too long...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i got mine from the ebay vendor in Ontario and they fit great.maybe a little long but my truck is lowered. none the less they fit and look fine and were $40 or close to it.also got some for my lifted 95 and those look/work fine too.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to help install mine? :cheers:

I wish I can...I am always looking to help other forum members out!

Right now my time is tight with work and all. They really are not that hard.

I can give you the phone number to someone who can do such things, extremely reliable and cheap.

He also has a heavily decently modded two dr!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I have had my supercharger build sit in the box for months..cant even squeeze half a day off to install my LTS and re-do exhuast!

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
thank u sir:Handshake:

also-Silverstone sent me another replacement-and its the same length as the orig ones-26" :emotions122: so now i got 2 pairs of long brake lines:Boo:

I wish I can...I am always looking to help other forum members out!

Right now my time is tight with work and all. They really are not that hard.

I can give you the phone number to someone who can do such things, extremely reliable and cheap.

He also has a heavily decently modded two dr!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I have had my supercharger build sit in the box for months..cant even squeeze half a day off to install my LTS and re-do exhuast!

dachrist

Reaction score
I picked up a set of these SS lines from Ebay as well, about a month ago. I confess that I haven't checked the lengths against my stock setup, but I fear that they will be too long after reading this thread. For those of you who have successfully changed them, do you have any pics showing how you supported the line with zip ties? Did you have any other issues with the lines other than them being too long? I have a 99 4WD.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...my hoe is in pretty poor shape IMO cosmetically right now.

i think I have pics of the install somewhere. But when I get my 22s back from PC and remounted I will post pics of when the rim is off.

DONT FORGET to bleed your brakes after!

dachrist

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my ebay SS brake lines yesterday. Not only were they too long, the passenger side leaked! I had to go back to my original lines. I guess you get what you pay for. Time to order some Russell lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts