Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines too long...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
bought it from the ebay vendor from Canada last month=finally had the chance to install it-and the fronts were to damn long-prob by 5-6 inches!! If i installed them-it would've been rubbing on the front tires.

anyone else have a fix for this?

ive notified the vendor and they said to measure the lines compared to the stock ones and take pics this and that-which at this moment im just too busy to do:Plugged:

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just return them if possible and seek out another company or brand with the proper length. Or if you don't want to return the originals, you can sell them to someone with a lifted truck.

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
yea-i figured that too-thats most likely will be my last resort if no one has a fix for it...

wanna buy it? :rocking:

I would just return them if possible and seek out another company or brand with the proper length. Or if you don't want to return the originals, you can sell them to someone with a lifted truck.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, sorry dude! I would buy them from you, but my truck is bone stock, thus I am at factory ride height. I want to lift my truck but it will be a while before I do.

Another option would be to install them anyways and fabricate some sort of hanger which allows enough slack to move but also keep it out of the way. It's not impossible to shorten it either with the right tools and some patience, but I personally would not want to screw up and lose money on perfectly good lines.

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
lol-worth a try..

i guess ill just wait and see-thanks for ur input bro:Handshake:

Haha, sorry dude! I would buy them from you, but my truck is bone stock, thus I am at factory ride height. I want to lift my truck but it will be a while before I do.

Another option would be to install them anyways and fabricate some sort of hanger which allows enough slack to move but also keep it out of the way. It's not impossible to shorten it either with the right tools and some patience, but I personally would not want to screw up and lose money on perfectly good lines.

OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
both front 26.5"
rear 17.5"

just basically want what i paid for em $45 shipped (he accepted my offer)

how much you want for em? and how long are they if you measure em?

Attachments

• IMG00069-20100518-1630.jpg
    IMG00069-20100518-1630.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG00071-20100518-1636.jpg
    IMG00071-20100518-1636.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum