Front console sub options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has one of Rodneys boxes off ebay with a sundown sub? I'd like to try and get something cheaper than the stealthbox, but not sure if that sub would fit or how it sounds. Thanks

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made one to the same spec for a l7 solobaric 12. It shook the rear captains so bad. I made 3 versions to see which would be better. All were pretty much the same. I can't imaging my kids sitting next to that thing.

OP
OP
J

Jesburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for something in the console up front. I had a JL stealthbox in my older suburban, and it sounded pretty good, nothing crazy but it was clear. I'm just low on funds, trying to do alot of things to my new burban.

I saw those boxes for the console on ebay, was wondering how they would sound. It's a few hundred cheaper than JL stealthbox, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. I'm not very good with electronics, so was hoping for some help with advice.

So far I have the Pioneeer 8100 I received in the mail yesterday. I'm looking to get a 4 channel amp, and mono amp for the sub, and change out the speakers.

I read somewhere of someone using a dayton sub in the console, but that's probably pushing the min. air space? I tried to search, I've been reading for days on stereo systems for these trucks, but it's almost overwhelming with so much info.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made one for the back row not the front sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts