Front Clip.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knowsknone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw a picture of a 2 door Yukon that had a Nbs Yukon Denali or escalade front clip on it. Like the 99-00 in between body style. I was curious if it's possible to interchange these? Without super insane pretty much one off custom fab work? I mean I understand it would be a job and a half to do, but I love the GMC front ends on those years.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
yes the 99-00 denali or escalade front is interchangable.

IIRC you need the hood, fenders, core support, bumper, bumper brackets, .....pretty much everything body-wise on the front end. I don't know if the inner fenders are the same though. There are some guys on here that have done the swap that could tell you.

OP
OP
K

Knowsknone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice. I figured they were, I'm glad, this might be my next project, collecting pieces to put on my Tahoe. The next question I do have would be the contents of the core support, would I also need what comes with the Denali core support or does the OBS equipment interchange also?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iirc you have to match up the core support with the grill you want to use. so to use a caddy grill you have to use a caddy rad core. i could be wrong but i know ive looked at grills for my caddy and it says it wont work for denali and vs versa.
if you cant find a jy vehicle they do sell the kits for somewhere in the neighborhood of 2k for everything. but you will need a hood, core support, fenders, grill, healights, marker lights and depending on what your doing front bumper.

OP
OP
K

Knowsknone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I'll probably go see about the pick n pulls close by and see if they even have anything I could pull from..

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

DIAZ

Reaction score
You don't need to swap out the rad core support. I didn't when I did the swapp and I have a 95.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea same core support. Seen em in person just the rest is needed. Imo i dont like it but i guess on a lowered ** it looks alright. Theres a dude over here with a esky conversion. Believe its a 04 esky clip. Cut n welded fenders. Its lowered so its alright

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heyy_baybay