Front AC Evaporator Core Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Friends,
For some strange reason my ac blower squirrel cage blew up and damaged the lower ac case housing unit on my 05 Yukon Denali XL. Some of the debris also hit the evaporator core unit. I will attempt to replace the lower ac case housing unit, and the ac evaporator core. Do you have any tips, or advice on how I should move forward? Any help, or step by step tip is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Reaction score
Friends,
For some strange reason my ac blower squirrel cage blew up and damaged the lower ac case housing unit on my 05 Yukon Denali XL. Some of the debris also hit the evaporator core unit. I will attempt to replace the lower ac case housing unit, and the ac evaporator core. Do you have any tips, or advice on how I should move forward? Any help, or step by step tip is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I finally did it!!!

OP
OP
Reaction score
removing the dash was the most challenging. need to remove both front seats, just to remove the center console. plus i am by myself, but once the dash it out. it gets easier.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removing the dash was the most challenging. need to remove both front seats, just to remove the center console. plus i am by myself, but once the dash it out. it gets easier.

Yeah, I saw the other thread about it and saw the pics, answered my question pretty quick!! lol I need to do that in our Jetta here in the near future as well, gotta change out the heater core so it will be a complete interior removal as well! YUCK!

OP
OP
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the other thread about it and saw the pics, answered my question pretty quick!! lol I need to do that in our Jetta here in the near future as well, gotta change out the heater core so it will be a complete interior removal as well! YUCK!

lolz - good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts