Fried DVD player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I left my sunroof flipped up overning and it rained (truck fits halfway under my drive way due to motorcycle trailer). Well this morning I going to work and as I'm driving a few drops dripped from my dvd player and I'm like WTF. I reached back a wiped it off with a rag (while driving) and then I decided to flip the screen down OMG about 12 gallons (exagerrated of course) of water fell to the floor, now I'm really like :wtf2: . U-turn went back home to assess the damage. Floor completely soaked, and low and behold DVD will not come on even after trying a few hours later. Plus it's raining all day today and tomorrow so no chance for sun like yesterday 96 DEG. I did however find one on e-bay for (i'm not telling). So who has for sale for an 06 Denali ?????

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I would say pull it down and let it sit in your house for a while to dry out. Can't hurt

OP
OP
gtbigup01

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say pull it down and let it sit in your house for a while to dry out. Can't hurt

Yes i tried to take it down yesterday, got 3 screws completely loose but there's something else holding it up there and I can't figure it out. Unless you have to take out the actual DVD player separately in which case I don't have the special tool to do so