Free rims and dropped it 4"/5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've slowly been piecing my suspension together. Finally got it all together, and installed it over the weekend. I've been planning it for 2 months now and getting a lot of info from the people on here. Also getting deals where ever I could get them.

For the front:

3/4 Ton Keys in Front 1" to 3" Lower
Bilstein HD shocks f4-be5-6500-h0
Eibach Sway Bar
McGaughy's 2" Drop Spindles

For the rear:
Airlift Inner Spring Rear Helper Bags
Bilstein HD shocks f4-be5-6501-h0
Belltech 5" Rear Coil Springs
Belltech Rear Shock Extenders
DJM 3/4" Urethane Rear Bump Stops
DJM Free Travel Mod
Eibach Sway Bar

To bypass the factory air suspension, I just disconnected the battery, pulled the RTD (Real Time Dampening) fuse under the hood, and everything works fine.

ALSO, last week, some guy offered to trade me my stock 17's for his 20's, so I did. I don't really care for them, but they'll do for now until I get my 07-09 Escalade OEM 22's. They are the Boss 315's with 275/55/20 tires.

Anyways, onto the pics...

4.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The rear should come down a little bit more once the springs settle. The front I had to raise up an inch or so because it was rubbing bad, but it's nice to know I can go lower. The front sway bar I purchased was for the 07-09 body style (bought set off craigslist, rear was correct) so I'm selling it and have the correct bar on the way. Blacking out my rear tail lights and 3rd brake light over the next few days.

You can click the link in my signature for more info and more pictures of it.

Let me know what ya think...

Updated: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4728

Last edited:

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really good, nice to see a escalade owner playing with the suspension.

FERGHOE

Hoe Owner
Reaction score
Looks good! I was looking to go the same route. I need some 5" rear drop springs, and the spindles. I have the keys now and everything else.
I like how it sits..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork